Washed Linen White Bed Linen
Casual but chic, the washed linen collection has a soft yet tactile handle and a relaxed look, featuring mussel shell buttons on the duvet for a stylish flourish.
Buy From The Range
- Washed Linen White Duvet Cover Double£179In Stock normally despatched in 1-3 working days
- Washed Linen White Fitted Sheet Double£99In Stock normally despatched in 1-3 working days only 11 left.
- Washed Linen White Duvet Cover King£199In Stock normally despatched in 1-3 working days only 11 left.
- Washed Linen White Fitted Sheet King£109In Stock normally despatched in 1-3 working days
- Washed Linen White Oxford Pillowcase£30In Stock normally despatched in 1-3 working days
- Washed Linen White Duvet Cover Super King£209In Stock normally despatched in 1-3 working days
- Washed Linen White Fitted Sheet Super King£119In Stock normally despatched in 1-3 working days
Exclusive to Heal’s, the washed linen collection offers a stylish yet relaxed look for your bed. It’s carefully woven in Portugal using flax in a sustainable process that requires fewer dyes and water than cotton. The fabric that’s noticeably weightier than traditional linen to make it as good in the winter as it is in the summer. Pre-washed, the material has a soft and tactile feel for cosying up with, while mussel-shell buttons on the duvet cover add a stylish flourish that will complement any bedroom.
Naturally hypoallergenic for a healthier sleep.
Keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter.
Weightier than traditional linen for enjoying year-round.
No-iron: simply wash and go for a casual and relaxed look.
Features statement mussel-shell buttons on the duvet for a stylish accent.
Read more Read less
|Double Duvet Cover||200cm||200cm|
|King Duvet Cover||230cm||220cm|
|Super King Duvet Cover||260cm||220cm|
|Double Fitted Sheet||140cm||190cm|
|King Fitted Sheet||150cm||200cm|
|Super King Fitted Sheet||180cm||200cm|
|All fitted sheets have a depth of 30cm|
Materials & Information
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available