TS Side Table with Brass Base
The TS Side Table by GamFratesi is extended from the classic TS Dining Table, made for the renowned restaurant The Standard, in Copenhagen - where not only was its name inspired, but also its form and material. It creates a sophisticated and sculptural aesthetic for any room, with characteristically slender legs, beautifully crossing details and contrasting solid round top.
The TS Collection is a combination of classic and contemporary lines in union with exceptional quality and craftsmanship – the fundamental characteristics of all GUBI furniture pieces.
- Available in other finishes and sizes. To enquire please contact our in store team, or advice line: 0333 121 1915, Option 1.
- Note: due to the natural characteristics of marble, each piece will be visually unique.
Each is table completely unique due to the marble's varied, yet stunning colours and distinctive veining.
The overall minimal design is highlighted by the contrasting crossed metalwork.
Though secure, the marble appears to sit weightlessly atop the table's slim frame.
Materials & Information
- Solid marble table top.
- Treated and sealed with a special coating to help protect the material and extend the table's use.
- See care below for more information.
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.