Togo Corner Seat
by Ligne Roset
by Ligne Roset
Pay in 12 instalments of £227.17 with interest free credit.
Or spread the cost over 36 months at 9.9% APR
Instantly recognisable, Togo provides ultimate comfort in an unusual form, part of a modular range perfect for contemporary spaces.
Instantly recognisable from its distinctive shape, the Togo has remained a cult classic for over 40 years. Hand sewn in the small French village of Briord, the curved silhouette of the legendary sofa provides the characteristic pleats of crumpled fabric whilst also making it the ideal seat to lay back and relax into.
Designed in 1973 by Michel Ducaroy
Filled with five different densities of foam
Hand stitched in durable alcantara fabric
Pleated upholstery produces signature style
Modular design allows piece to be easily separated and re-configured
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
|Filling||Five densities of foam|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available