The Big Sleep Book Cover Penguin Books Framed Print
by KING & MCGAW
by KING & MCGAW
In Stock normally despatched in 1-3 working days only 2 left.
The iconic coloured covers of Penguin books have become a cherished part of British culture.
Since the creation of the first Penguin paperbacks in 1935, the colour-coded jackets have become a cherished part of British culture and design history. Find classic prints of your favourite Penguin books and contemporary covers by award-winning designer Coralie Bickford-Smith.
Chosen by Heals from the impressive King & Mcgaw range
Complete with solid wood frame with black stain finish
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
Frame type: Box
Frame finish: Solid wood with black satin finish
Paper material: 230gsm fine-grain smooth paper
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available