String Light Ceiling/Wall Rose
This minimalist ceiling rose is the perfect companion to Michael Anastassiades’ String Lights.
This ceiling rose is a crucial addition to your Michael Anastassiades String Light if you want to suspend one from the ceiling or wall. This minimalist ceiling rose can control two lights, suspending them like the cables of electricity that inspired the design. It can be positioned on the wall or ceiling depending on the lighting design you have in mind. The String Light Ceiling Rose is crafted in Italy using aluminium and is available in matte black, white and blue hues.
- Essential addition to your String Light.
- Controls two lights with sockets in three different positions.
- Inspired by the cables of electricity that stretch between pylons.
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
Installation required: Yes, this rose needs to be wired up by an electrician.
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available
Designed By Michael Anastassiades
Born in Cyprus, Michael Anastassiades trained at the Royal College of Art before setting up his own London based studio in 1994. His work is featured in permanent collections at the Museum of Modern Art in New York, the Victoria and Albert Museum, London, the Craft Council in London, the FRAC Centre in Orleans, France, and the MAK in Vienna.