Palermo 5 Seater Sofa
Pay in 12 instalments of £320.75 with interest free credit.
Or spread the cost over 36 months at 9.9% APR
Inspired by vintage designs, Palermo is a versatile sofa that will slot into any style of home.
Developed in Italy, the Palermo is inspired by vintage designs from a nostalgic, understated appeal. Palermo’s formal and relaxed shape is enhanced through subtle design details; the cushions and frame are outlined with fabric piping and its solid walnut legs feature a discreet polished brass detail. We designed Palermo with maximum comfort at its core – pocket sprung base, multi-dense foam and feather cushions. Available in a wide selection of premium leathers and fabrics. Palermo references vintage nostalgia and is best suited in Stonewash Leather, which will age beautifully over time to give a wonderful waxy patina.
Designed exclusively by Heal's and made in Italy
Maximum comfort from the pocket springs, foam and feather layers all housed within a solid wood frame
Subtle design details such as the colour matched fabric piping and solid walnut legs with a discreet brass detail enhance the range
Also available in solid walnut and solid stained ash feet
Available in a wide selection of luxury fabrics and Italian leathers. As shown in Stonewash Leather Deep Green
Read more Read less
|Internal Seat Width||198cm|
Materials & Information
|Frame||Solid fir and pine plywood|
|Base||Base is filled with pocket springs for extra support and comfort|
|2 x Back Cushion||100% Mollapiuma: a blend of feather and foam|
|2 x Seat Cushion||Mixture of foam, memory foam and Mollapiuma|
|Upholstery||Available in a luxurious selection of fabrics and leathers|
|Fabric piping||Unique colour matched for each fabric. 100% polyester|
|4 x Legs||Available in solid walnut, solid ash with black stain or solid walnut with brass|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available