Ocean Outdoor Chair
This sustainable outdoor chair is crafted using ocean plastic waste and recycled plastic
Offering a sustainable alternative to traditional outdoor furniture, the Ocean Chair was designed by Nanna and Jørgen Ditzel for Mater. Available in black and concrete green finishes, the chair’s seat is crafted using ocean plastic waste and recycled plastic. The chair is supported by a stackable steel frame for added functionality. Furthermore, when the chair reaches the end of its lifespan it can be easily disassembled and recycled. Celebrated for its innovation and sustainable materials, the Ocean collection was honoured with a Wallpaper* Design Award in 2019.
Crafted using 960g of recycled ocean plastic waste and fishing nets.
Winner of a Wallpaper* Design Award.
Boasts a stackable steel frame.
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
Recycled fishnets and recycled hard plastic. One Ocean Chair uses 960g of ocean plastic waste.
Black, concrete green or sand finish.
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available