No. 4, 1949 by Jackson Pollock Framed Print
by KING & MCGAW
by KING & MCGAW
From the leading figure of Abstract Expressionism, Jackson Pollock was best known for his 'Action Paintings'
Stock arriving soon; order now for delivery in 1 - 2 weeks.
Jackson Pollock was a leading figure of Abstract Expressionism, best known for his 'Action Paintings'. Pollock dripped and splattered household paint onto large unprimed canvases, creating highly spontaneous and expressive paintings. This radically tactile approach emphasised direct, physical contact with his materials, paving the way for a new era of non-representational art. Pollock is a lasting symbol of American modernism in its finest hour.
Chosen by Heals from the impressive King & Mcgaw range
Complete with stained black solid ash frame
Printed on matt paper, ideally suited for prints
The splashes and drips are synonymous with Jackson Pollock
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
Frame type: Box
Frame finish: Deep black
Paper material: Printed on matt 250gsm conservation digital paper
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available