Natural Hybrid 1500 Mattress
Handmade in the UK exclusively for Heal’s, the Natural Hybrid 1500 Mattress pairs the support of individual pocket springs with a responsive layer of latex. Each mattress is crafted by a family owned factory in Lancashire which has been awarded the Manufacturing Guild Mark.
- 1500 individually honeycomb-nested springs provide independent support, minimise roll together and increase air flow.
- Each spring is covered with coir fibre, multiple layers of bonded cotton, and a double-sided layer of latex.
- Naturally hypo-allergenic, anti-bacterial and anti-dust mite, latex stays cool and allows easy rolling, preventing disruption to natural sleep patterns.
- Solid nickel ventilators add breathability and prevent uncomfortable build-ups of moisture.
- Finished with traditional hand side-stitching and tufting, to protect against wear and offer maximum durability.
- Recycled and chemical-free knitted ticking.
1500 hand-nested springs.
Cool and breathable fillings.
Recycled and chemical-free ticking.
Materials & Information
Soft white fibre
Heals Knitted Tencel cover
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.