Keeps London Going, 1938 by Man Ray Framed Print
by KING & MCGAW
by KING & MCGAW
Out of stockSorry, this item is not currently available to order
This print was created for the Art of the Underground series and shows Man Ray's surreal style.
This poster is by the famous avant-garde American artist Man Ray who was named one of the most influential artists of the 20th century. It forms one part of a pair poster', and is the only commission the artist did for London Transport. He executed it during a brief stay in London after he left Paris for Hollywood. His surreal photo-montage transformed London Transport's distinctive roundel logo into the planet Saturn.
Chosen by Heals from the impressive King & Mcgaw range
Complete with stained black solid ash frame
Printed on matt digital paper, ideally suited for prints
Man Ray took London Underground's distinctive logo, as part of a commission, and added it to this surreal outer-space inspired photo-montage.
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
Frame type: Box
Frame finish: Deep black
Paper material: Printed on matt 250gsm conservation digital paper
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available