Isola Large Ottoman
Pay in 12 instalments of £120.75 with interest free credit.
An exclusive collaboration between Heal's and Lucy Kurrein
Made in Italy
Taking the Italian name for islands, the Isola range is inspired by large stretches of sand and dramatic cliffs
The mixture of different fillings, including luxury memory foam, offers extreme comfort and support
The curvaceous sillouettes within this range are enhaced by the delicate gun metal legs
Available in a wide selection Heal's fabric
Designed as pairs, the large ottoman and the 3 seater sofa appear as sculpted islands, to beautifully fit into one another
Materials & Information
|Frame||Solid beech, fir, pine and plywood|
|Back Cushion||High Density Foam|
|Seat Cushion||High Density Foam and Memory Foam|
|Upholstery||Available in selected luxury leathers and fabrics|
|Legs||Powder coated metal legs|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.
Designed By Lucy Kurrein
Lucy set up her studio in London's docklands in 2013, quickly establishing herself in the industry through collaborations with international furniture producers. She has won numerous awards including the Design Guild Mark in 2019 for her Panel Chair and most recently ELLE Decoration's Young Design Talent Award 2020. Lucy's exclusive collaboration with Heal's is pioneering in its design led thinking whilst still adhering to the principles of a comfortable sofa range.