This Hidra rug contains a series of colourful tiles each of which are made up from natural woolen fibres
Replicating the colourful tiling of traditional Mediterranean homes, the Hidra’s textured surface and unique shape make a contemporary statement. Designed by José Antonio Gandía Blasco, each rug is hand tufted in India by specialist craftsmen using soft woollen fibres.
Designed by the Spanish design house Gandia Blasco
Thick tufted rug in a unique tiled pattern
Natural colours paired with primary coloured blocks
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available