Handwoven Laundry Basket
These bright and colourful straw laundry baskets are skilfully woven by a small group of artisans in Ghana.
A A K S is a Ghana-based design company that was founded by Akosua Afriyie-Kumi in 2014 to showcase her favourite weaving techniques and support the creation of sustainable jobs in Africa. All of her bags are hand-woven by artisans in small villages, using exactly the same methods and practices as their ancestors. Woven entirely from straw, this basket comes in a choice of five exuberant colours to make laundry fun again. It also comes with a complementing lid which adds effortless style to utility rooms.
- Hand-woven by skilled artisans in Ghanaian villages
- Made from straw with a choice of five cheerful colourways
- Supports the creation of sustainable jobs in Africa
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available