Emily Rug Cream
Defined by its intricate weaving and minimalist style, his Heal’s exclusive Emily Rug is a staple for any contemporary home. Comfort was a priority for this cream rug: woven using felted New Zealand wool, a viscose blend that helps reduce shedding, and a mix of soft cotton, the Emily Rug brings a delicate feel. The textured, v-woven design is available in 3 different sizes — perfect for draping over any living room floor.
The Emily Rug is GoodWeave certified. The GoodWeave label is the best assurance products are made without child, forced or bonded labour, and it also means your purchase supports programmes that educate children and improve working conditions for adults in producer communities.
- A textured, sophisticated rug in a cream colour
- Made using felted New Zealand wool, a viscose blend, and cotton
- Exclusively woven for Heal’s
Materials & Information
New Zealand wool, viscose & cotton blend
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.