Eames EA 222 Soft Pad Lounge Chair
Pay in 12 instalments of £380 with interest free credit.
Perfect chair for reclining into, with sleek modern frame and comfortable seat pads.
Adjustable tilt mechanism for comfort.
Materials & Information
|Seat||Five sewn-on cushions with polyurethane foam upholstery in leather.|
|Frame||Polished die-cast aluminium|
|Mechanical Unit||Adjustable backward tilt|
|Glides||Felt glides for hard floor. Glides for carpet are available upon request|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.
Designed By Charles & Ray Eames
In a career that spanned over forty years, husband and wife duo Charles and Ray Eames developed countless ground-breaking pieces of furniture. Cementing their names as figureheads of America’s Mid-century Modern movement, the couple produced a prolific range of designs including the Eames Lounge Chair (1956), DSW Chair (1950) and Eames House (1949) all of which are still to this day heralded for their innovative use of new materials.