Diamond Kilim Outdoor Rug Nude Petrol
Sustainable design takes on a new edge in the form of this recycled plastic kilim rug.
Charlotte Lancelot’s versatile nude-petrol Diamond Kilim Rug for GAN can be used both inside and outdoors. The unusually shaped rug takes the form of an octagon and is woven entirely from recycled PET fibres. Although these fibres are synthetic and made using plastic, they’re incredibly soft to touch and ideal for rugs. Through this sustainable production method, GAN is breathing new life into plastic waste.
- Inspired by the faceted sides of a diamond
- Woven using 100% recycled plastic
- Suitable for indoors and outside
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available