Devonshire Divan Mattress
Pay in 12 instalments of £141.33 with interest free credit.
Or spread the cost over 36 months at 9.9% APR
Devonshire is Vi-spring's softest mattress. The many layers of luxurious wool provide a true sinking feeling for a deep night's sleep
Upholstered exclusively in Platinum Certified British fleece wool, including hand-teased Devonshire fleeces, the Devonshire has an indulgently cosy and supple feel. The use of British wool - with its unique strength, resilience and ability to regain and maintain its form in the face of repeated use - produces a sensation of comfort and luxury that will last for years to come.
- Luxurious wool fillings including Platinum Certified British fleece wool and Devonshire wool are ideal for temperature regulation
- Two layers of soft, teased wool creates a super soft sinking feeling. Devonshire is the softest mattress by Vi-spring
- The Devonshire Mattress is designed to be paired with a Divan base, as it is not suitable for a bed with slats. The Wool De Luxe Divan Base is the ideal pairing, buy both together here
- Finest quality ticking and expertly hand tufted, the quality and craftsmanship you can expect from Vi-spring
- Buy with confidence with Vi-spring’s 30 year guarantee
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
The following layers sit above and below a layer of hand-nested pocket springs:
- Pure hand teased Platinum Certified British fleece wool
- Platinum Certified Devonshire wool Learn more about our natural mattress fillings here
- Finest quality ticking
- Hand tufted, secured with felt washers
- Two layers of side stitching are hand sewn to hold all layers together Need help with the jargon? We asked our Sleep Team to tackle the minefield of technical terms to help you choose the right mattress. Find out more
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available