Coniston Rectangular Mirror
by De La Espada
by De La Espada
Matthew Hilton’s modernist Coniston Rectangular Mirror reimagines the landscape of Coniston Water in the Lake District.
Made to Order normally delivered in 8 - 9 weeks.
Pay in 12 instalments of £225.42 with interest free credit.
Or spread the cost over 36 months at 9.9% APR
Designed by Matthew Hilton for De La Espada, the large 392LV Coniston Rectangular Mirror boasts a Danish oiled ash frame. A pared-back design defined by beautiful joinery and quality materials, the Coniston Mirror looks striking whether it’s hung horizontally or vertically. The design itself is named after Coniston Water in England's Lake District, with the land that surrounds the lake being reimagined through the mirror’s timber frame.
Named after the Portuguese town of Mira.
Hang it vertically or horizontally.
Features delicate joinery and quality materials.
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
Black oiled ash frame.
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available
Designed By Matthew Hilton
One of Britain’s most highly respected furniture designers, Matthew Hilton creates pieces with an elegant simplicity that belies their complex engineering, each rigorously functional, exquisitely detailed, and built to last. Find the Balzac chair and other standout creations in our collection.