Componibili Cabinets Recycled Plastic
A versatile storage unit that can be used in any room of the home. Made from 100% recycled plastic.
Created by Italian designer Anna Castelli Ferrieri for Kartell back in 1969, the Componibili storage unit has gone on to be an art and design classic, still on display at the New York MOMA and Paris' Pompidou Centre. This version of the iconic Componibili Cabinet is made using recycled plastic, part of Kartell's commitment to creating more products with a focus on sustainability. The slide-open doors with finger hole handles reveal spacious compartments ideal for storage. Boasting a circular design; this wonderful cabinet will neatly fit into your interior.
Matt finish provides a different look to the gloss finish of the original.
Made from 100% recycled plastic.
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
Recycled thermoplastic technopolymer from industrial scrap
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available