Compas Direction Desk
Pay in 12 instalments of £219.58 with interest free credit.
- Solid oak (Quercus Robur) sourced from Western Europe and Poland, oiled to seal and preserve the surface throughout use.
- Please note: the steel frame in the Métal Brut finish has a raw irregular surface, protected by a transparent powder coating.
- Also available in a variety of colours, woods, and finishes. To enquire please contact our in store team, or advice line: 0333 121 1915, Option 1.
Gently tapered legs give the Compas Direction desk a sense of weightlessness.
Welded detailing keeps the frame strong, and retains the industrial aesthetic.
The solid Oak provides a sturdy surface from which to work, aging beautifully with minimal maintenance.
Materials & Information
|Top||Solid Natural Oak, with an oiled finish.|
|Legs||Bent sheet steel, with a smooth powder-coated finish.|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available
Designed By Jean Prouvé
Unlike many of his contemporaries, Prouvé did not study architecture or design and instead trained as metal worker before opening his own workshop in Nancy in 1924. In the following years he created numerous furniture designs, and in 1947 Prouvé established his own factory with many of his pieces now produced exclusively by Vitra.