Brunel Lean To Shelves Dark Wood
The solid dark-stained American-oak shelves have lipped edges, and are arranged on an industrial style brushed metal frame.
The dark stain of the oak fits seamlessly into both modern and traditional spaces.
Crafted from high quality materials and designed by Rob Scarlett.
Powder coated metal frame pays homage to modernist design, its bent tubular form providing an industrial feel that blends perfectly with urban interiors.
Shelves top made from dark-stained, solid American oak.
Modern "lean to" design - easily secured to the wall.
Industrial style brushed metal frame.
6 shelves crafted from solid dark American oak and features a lipped edge
Materials & Information
|Shelves||Solid dark American oak|
|Legs||Powder coated steel|
6 x solid oak shelves
2 x powder coated steel frames
24 x shelf screws
1 x allen key for assembly
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.
Designed By Rob Scarlett
Rob Scarlett burst onto the UK design scene when he was named Young Designer of the Year at the 2003 New Design Britain awards. Since then Rob has gone on to work with some of the furniture industries’ biggest names, continuously producing furniture that is not only beautiful but functional as well. Establishing his own studio, Scarlett Design, in early 2010, his collections for Heal’s include our best-selling Brunel range aimed at "design savvy city dwellers who are short on space and accessibility but big on style.”