The story behind this product
The solid dark-stained American-oak shelves have lipped edges, and are arranged on an industrial style brushed metal frame.
The dark stain of the oak fits seamlessly into both modern and traditional spaces.
Crafted from high quality materials and designed by Rob Scarlett.
Powder coated metal frame pays homage to modernist design, its bent tubular form providing an industrial feel that blends perfectly with urban interiors.
Shelves top made from dark-stained, solid American oak.
Modern "lean to" design - easily secured to the wall.
Authentic Heal's stamp.
Made from solid dark stained American oak with lipped edging and an Industrial style powder coated steel frame.
Dimensions & Specifications
Material & Specifications
|Shelves||Solid dark American oak|
|Legs||Powder coated steel|
6 x solid oak shelves
2 x powder coated steel frames
24 x shelf screws
1 x allen key for assembly
Care & Buying Guide
- Wipe wood clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- Do not use water or any cleaning products, including furniture polish and heavy-duty cleaning products, particularly those containing ammonia.
- For further guidance on cleaning wood, please see our Wood Care Guide.
- These shelves are assembled on site by our dedicated delivery team.
- These shelves come with a fittings kit, we advise you secure your lean-to shelves to the wall for stability and to avoid tipping.
- We’re so proud of our Brunel Shelves we will never reduce its price. Find out more: Lowest Price Guarantee.
Meet the designer
Rob Scarlett burst onto the UK design scene when he was named Young Designer of the Year at the 2003 New Design Britain awards.Since then Rob has gone on to work with some of the furniture industries biggest names, continuously producing furniture that is not only beautiful but functional as well. Establishing his own studio, Scarlett Design, in early 2010, his collections for Heal’s include our best-selling Brunel range aimed at "design savvy city dwellers who are short on space and accessibility but big on style."
Comprising of multi-functional furniture pieces crafted from oak and steel, the result is an industrial-style collection of furniture that has been inspired by designs from the Heal’s archive.View Designer
Delivery & Returns
STEP 1We call you to arrange the ideal delivery date for you
STEP 2Our specialist two person team will fully assemble your furniture in your room of choice*
STEP 3We take away all your unwanted packaging
Rest assured, you can return your order within 14 days
We'll come and collect* whenever is most convenient for you
We've partnered with the British Heart Foundation to offer free collection of reusable furniture and Clearabee for a furniture recycling service.