Brunel Bar Stool
Need more? Additional stock arriving in 2 - 4 weeks, order now.
Ideal for those short on space but big on style, the Brunel bar stool is designed by Rob Scarlett exclusively for Heal’s. The industrial inspired profile pairs a solid American oak seat with black powder coated steel legs. Part of our bestselling Brunel range, this bar stool is designed to pair with the Brunel Bar Stool Seat Cushion (sold separately).
Designed by Rob Scarlett
Exclusive to Heal’s
Part of our bestselling Brunel range of industrial furniture
Designed to pair with the Brunel Bar Stool Seat Cushion (sold separately)
Industrial style powder coated steel frame
Made from solid American oak with lipped edging
Part of Brunel Dining Range includes stools and bench that fit perfectly in a modern dining room
Materials & Information
Solid American oak seat
Black powder coated steel rod legs
Seat cushion also available
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Designed By Rob Scarlett
Rob Scarlett burst onto the UK design scene when he was named Young Designer of the Year at the 2003 New Design Britain awards. Since then Rob has gone on to work with some of the furniture industries’ biggest names, continuously producing furniture that is not only beautiful but functional as well. Establishing his own studio, Scarlett Design, in early 2010, his collections for Heal’s include our best-selling Brunel range aimed at "design savvy city dwellers who are short on space and accessibility but big on style.”