Bedstead Realm Mattress
Pay in 12 instalments of £119.33 with interest free credit.
Or spread the cost over 36 months at 9.9% APR
Designed for a bedstead, the Realm mattress has been made using three layers of wool to finely tuned to mould around your body shape providing a luxurious sleep.
Vi-spring's Realm Mattress has been made especially for customers who do not own a divan, to take home the luxury of Vi-spring and add to your current bed-frame. The wool pad layer either side of the springs supports the springs, so that they last longer when placed on a bed with slats. This mattress includes naturally temperature regulating wool layers for an extremely comfortable night's sleep. The Realm mattress also has a layer of bamboo, which adds extra softness and is exceptionally absorbent, wicking away moisture to ensure you wake fully refreshed.
- Natural fillings including Platinum Certified British fleece wool, cotton and bamboo for temperature regulation
- Bamboo layer provides another layer of softness and wicks away moisture
- Wool protector pad provides support when used on bed slats, increasing the longevity of the mattress
- Medium to soft mattress is perfect for those who change positions when sleeping
- Vi-spring's Realm Mattress is designed for bed slats, therefore you can take home the luxury of Vi-spring and add to your current bed-frame. Explore our selection of designer bed-frames here
- Finest quality ticking and expertly hand tufted, the craftsmanship you can expect from Vi-spring
- Buy with confidence with Vi-spring’s 30 year guarantee
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
The following layers sit above and below a layer of hand-nested pocket springs:
- Wool spring protector pad
- Bonded Platinum Certified British fleece wool and cotton
- Pure Platinum Certified British fleece wool and cotton
- Layer of bamboo
- Blended Platinum Certified British fleece wool and cotton Learn more about our natural mattress fillings here
- Finest quality ticking
- Hand tufted, secured with felt washers
- Two layers of side stitching are hand sewn to hold all layers together Need help with the jargon? We asked our Sleep Team to tackle the minefield of technical terms to help you choose the right mattress. Find out more