- Iconic design from George Nelson
- Playful piece from the 1950's
- Encapsulating bold style of the mid-century era
Materials & Information
Solid wood and brass
A 1.5 volt AA battery is included
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Designed By George Nelson
Together with Charles & Ray Eames, George Nelson was one of the founding fathers of American modernism. Born in Hartford Connecticut in 1908, Nelson was part of a generation of architects who revolutionised product, graphic and interior design transforming everyday objects into works of art.