Arrangements Pendant Light 29S
Pay in 12 instalments of £153.75 with interest free credit.
This sculptural pendant is constructed from aluminium and features one small circle dangling from another to create a delicate composition. Each light features an integrated flex LED strip.
The 29S pendant will make a contemporary statement in your home.
Crafted from aluminium with a minimalist sculptural design, making a dramatic statement in your home.
Integrated LED strip casts a light glow. Perfect for lighting stairwells and staircases
LED lighting is better for the environment and significantly reduces household energy bills
Materials & Information
Ceiling rose included
Bulb type: Integrated LED
Integrated LED can not be changed like a conventional light bulb. The technology is embedded into chips which individually last around 25000 hours approximately 12-15 years in an average UK household.
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available
Designed By Michael Anastassiades
Born in Cyprus, Michael Anastassiades trained at the Royal College of Art before setting up his own London based studio in 1994. His work is featured in permanent collections at the Museum of Modern Art in New York, the Victoria and Albert Museum, London, the Craft Council in London, the FRAC Centre in Orleans, France, and the MAK in Vienna.