Ame Rug Beige
Pay in 12 instalments of £124.92 with interest free credit.
Or spread the cost over 36 months at 9.9% APR
The Ame Rug extols the genuine beauty of handmade objects and focuses on the coexistence of materials in nature.
Designed by Kengo Kuma. On a manual loom, expert craftsmen insert teak wood rods that are circular, semicircular, or square in section into a framework of undyed virgin wool. Composed of three rugs, Tsuchi, Kiri and Ame which are terms for fog, rain, and soil in Japanese. The collection extols the genuine beauty of handmade objects and focuses on the coexistence of materials in nature.
Comprising undyed wool and teak.
Handloomed by Skills craftsmen.
Designed by Kengo Kuma.
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available