Ambit Rail Lamp
Focussing on the fluidity of the lamp, all joints and cables are hidden, and the supporting wires are remarkably thin, causing the lamp to seamlessly float in mid-air. The sharp silhouette and the simple form of the Ambit shade make this hanging lamp a classic of its kind.
The dynamic between the linear and rounded shape creates an attractive outline. The lamp shade is made of a lightweight spun material, and its white inside adds a delicate contrast.
Hidden joints and cables and remarkably thin supporting wires.
Individual lampshades are press spun by hand giving a unique finish and white inside gives a delicate contrast
Ideal for hanging over kitchen counters, dining tables or in a bar setting.
|Height (between shade and rail)||24cm|
Materials & Information
Shade material: Aluminium, rubber cord
Frame material: Aluminium
Available in 3 finishes: Black, grey and white
Suspended by steel wires
Bulbs not included
Bulb type: LED
Bulb fitting: E14
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Designed By Jens Fager
Jens Fager is one of Sweden’s most well-established designers. A graduate from Konstfack University in Stockholm, he has made an international impact with exhibitions in London, Milan, and Stockholm.
"Everything is different. The core of my philosophy that permeates all is to treat every single product in an honest way and to find its main function. Secondly, I always want a sense of humor, surrealism, or poetry in my work. The end-result is a natural product for the consumer. The strength of Scandinavian design is a natural learning and understanding of everyday needs. During the summer, we need the functional carafe for serving chilled lemonade while in the winter, we need a cozy lamp. The strength of Scandinavian designers is that they have a critical eye for aesthetics and do not leave much up to chance—that brings beauty to the products."