Allora 2 Seater Sofa
Exclusive to Heal’s and made in the UK
Slim shape with lightweight frame
Choice of fabrics from Heal’s archive
Customisable feet in selection of finishes
Springs for comfort; Quallofil® Blue for sustainability
Select from a choice of Heal's fabrics.
Customisable feet in selection of finishes.
Quallofil Blue filled cushions for sustainability and comfort – made from recycled bottles.
|Internal Seat Width||162cm|
|Internal Seat Depth||57cm|
Materials & Information
|Seat Suspension||Sprung Base|
|Back Suspension||Elastic Webbing|
|Seat Cushion||Quallofil® Blue|
|Back Cushion||Quallofil® Blue|
|Scatter Cushion||Quallofil® Blue|
|Upholstery||Available in a range of luxurious fabrics and velvets|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available
Designed By Says Who
From its studio near the Danish city of Aarhus, Says Who’s team of dedicated furniture designers combines passion and curiosity to create beautiful objects. Says Who follows the entire process closely to ensure the highest possible standard of its designs, from conception and prototyping to completing the final product.