Good Design. Well Made. These two simple rules have directed Heal’s collections for more than 200 years. We are known for placing a high value on innovation by good design, craftsmanship and quality materials, so our customers can expect nothing less than the best.
When you invest in a Heal’s sofa, service goes far beyond its construction and delivery. With a lifetime guarantee on all Heal's sofa frames, you can rest assured that we’ve got it covered.
Quality that speaks for itself
Why Heal's Sofas?
Perfect Fit: From the solid timber frame to the hand-tailored upholstery, each Heal's sofa is made to fit your life - just like a bespoke suit.
Unique To You: Choose from our extensive collection of textiles by the best international brands, and personalise your design with our Made for You service.
Care of the Craftsmen: All Heal’s fabric sofas are made in the UK. Our leather-upholstered designs are crafted by experts in Italy.
Style and Substance:We know what makes a sofa stand out; attention to detail. Heal’s sofas are made with comfort in mind, and created using only the very best materials, fillings and construction methods.
What do we guarantee?
We offer customers a lifetime guarantee on sofa frames.
The mechanisms of sofa beds and recliners are guaranteed for six years.
Our cushion fillings and coverings are guaranteed for a period of one year, on the basis that they are cared for as directed in our sofa care guide.
We ask that all customers read the following details carefully and please note that the Heal's Sofa Guarantee:
- Is applicable to any sofa purchased after January 2015.
- Is non-transferable and covers against faulty workmanship and faulty material.
- Is valid from the date of delivery.
- Is offered in addition to your statutory rights. We offer this because we have the utmost confidence in the quality and craftsmanship of our sofas and armchairs.
- Is not valid for issues arising as a result of normal wear and tear, neglect, abuse or misuse of your goods, improper care or accidental damage. For details of correct/ appropriate care, see our sofa care guide.
- Does not cover variations in colour between fabric batches. Whilst we promise to make all your order from the same batch, we cannot guarantee that subsequent orders will match your original order.
- Does not cover any fading or discolouration of fabric or materials, due to exposure to direct or indirect sunlight, nor can we accept any responsibility for fading or discolouration, due to exposure or contact with any chemicals sprayed nearby or applied directly to your sofa within your home. Due to the handmade nature of our sofas, we are unable to guarantee an exact duplication of patterned upholstery between display pieces and the item purchased.
- Is applicable only for sofas and armchairs purchased for domestic purposes. By which we mean use at a residential home, not used in connection with the running of any business.
- Covers the cost of repairs or replacements up to, but not exceeding, the value of the purchase price of the original goods supplied by Heal’s to the customer. This also applies to items accidentally damaged in the course of delivery. It does not cover any incidental or consequential damage, including loss of time, usage or money.