Skipper Pendant Light
by Tom Raffield
by Tom Raffield
Tom Raffield combines sustainability with tradition in his exclusive Cornish design
Individually handmade and finished at his woodland workshop in Cornwall, Tom Raffield’s Skipper Pendant is reminiscent of the traditional woven Cornish baskets from which it draws its inspiration. Available in sustainably sourced ash, oak or walnut, Tom uses the traditional craft of steam bending to create this exclusive design with each piece a one-off.
British design: handmade within Tom’s studio in Cornwall
Modern craft: laser cut woods traditionally steam bent and woven
Sustainable timber: in a choice of Oak or Walnut
Fully finished: complete with light fitting, cord and ceiling rose
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
|Shade||Steam bent wood|
|Light Fitting||Brushed Brass|
|Ceiling Rose||Brushed Brass|
Bulb type: E27 required (max 25 watts) not included
200cm of fully adjustable flex
- Suitable for use with dimmer switch
Choice of materials: walnut and oak
Ceiling rose colour:
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available