Morten Three Drawer Chest
Need more? Additional stock arriving in 5 - 7 weeks, order now.
Exclusive design by John Jenkins for Heal's
Oak veneer drawers and frame with solid oak legs
Scandi design from Heal's, best complimented when alongside other pieces from the Morten Range.
Tapered legs and internal storage create the perfect piece for small living spaces.
The frame and drawers are made from a wood veneer which displays the beauty of the natural wood grain while maintaining stability. Because veneer is made using thin layers of wood, it is much less likely to warp or crack over time unlike solid wood. The end result is a stable and durable surface with a beautifully natural finish.
Elliptical, ergonomic handles make for easy use
Tapered solid oak legs in white wash matt lacquer finish
Soft close mechanism on all three drawers
Materials & Information
Frame and drawers: Oak veneer
Legs: Solid oak
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.
Designed By John Jenkins
Starting as a design student at the Royal College of Art in London in the mid-1970's John has always had a close connection with Heal's. Having been invited to design products for Heal's in the mid 90's, John then went onto be a furniture buyer for the company. Since then he has designed for Heal's ReDiscovers and has now gone on to design the new Scandi range - Morten.
Morten draws inspiration from the laid-back style synonymous with Scandinavian design. Whilst minimal in its appearance, the finer details make this range both comfortable and stylish. From the raised lip detailing, designed to frame items displayed on top, to the soft closing drawers and detailed elliptical handles, Morten combines form and function beautifully.
• The raised edging of the cabinetry acts both as a beautiful design feature and a practical addition that will keep your items from falling off the side.
• Made from solid oak and oak veneer with a whitewash finish.
• Morten’s timeless design means it won’t date, ensuring it remains stylish for years to come.
• Each and every piece is embossed with the renowned Heal’s stamp.
Behind the design: The Morten Range
“Practical, Elegant, Timeless” – these are the words John Jenkins uses to describe his range.