Each piece is slowly made by hand, naturally forbidding any two pieces to be exactly the same, any imperfection celebrates the artist’s hand.
Crafted from locally sourced materials
While the vase will hold water, this earthenware is not 100% water-tight. A small amount of condensation may be left underneath
Materials & Information
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available
Designed By Annabel Cucuz
Annabel’s primary medium for her sculptures is clay, which was a natural evolution after growing up in Staffordshire, an area with a rich history in ceramics as the heart of Britain’s pottery industry. Each piece is slowly made by hand, naturally forbidding any two pieces to be exactly the same, and any imperfection celebrates the artist’s hand. Each tool and material is sourced locally and responsibly wherever possible.