Varese Rug Grey
by Linie Design
by Linie Design
This beautiful grey Varese Rug features a subtle pattern accentuated by the use of different materials, providing a soft decorative feature for the home.
Ligne Roset’s grey Varese Rug is crafted using a luxurious blend of wool and viscose. The hand-tufted rug has a subtle grey pattern accentuated by the use of different materials making it a statement piece in your home. Its Nordic maker, Linie Design, is committed to sustainable design and is part of the worldwide Care and Fair scheme to support its weavers. Similarly, every rug is crafted using environmentally friendly fibres.
- Designed in Denmark
- Hand-tufted in India by skilled craftspeople
- Crafted using a wool-viscose blend
- Has a lustrous silk-like sheen
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
Material: Crafted from a blend of wool and viscose
Rug composition: 60% wool / 40% viscose
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available