Noguchi Coffee Table
Pay in 12 instalments of £179.17 with interest free credit.
19mm thick glass top - etched with Isamu Noguchi's signature
Designed in 1944
Base is formed from two identically carved pieces of solid wood
For more mid-century style ideas, read our Mid-Century Modern Style guide.
Modern sculptural form
Glass top etched with Isamu Noguchi's signature
Drop shaped 19mm think glass top
Materials & Information
|Base||Walnut, Ash or Stained Ash|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.
Designed By Isamu Noguchi
Born 1904 in California, Isamu Noguchi was one of the 20th century's most influential designers. From his designs for the home to landscape architecture, Noguchi is renowned for his simple, sculptural style, inspired by his Japanese ancestry and merged with the pioneering mid-century modern movement that was emerging in America at the time.