Fusion Recycled Glass Vase
Made using offcuts of glassmaking from the London Glass Company
Bubbles in the glasswork are a result of reheating the recycled glass, creating a unique texture
Lea designed the organic shapes to mimic the flowers the vase holds
Materials & Information
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Designed By Lea Randebrock
Taking offcuts of glass which are often thrown away, Lea has worked with the London Glass Company to develop unique and beautiful vases exclusively for Heal's. The bubbles seen within the vases are a natural process when reheating the glass offcuts, often seen as an error for glassmakers, Lea has turned it into a beautiful feature of this collection.