ESU Shelving Orange/Red
Pay in 12 instalments of £174.58 with interest free credit.
Reproduction of Charles and Ray Eames original mid-century design
A colourful dash of functional simplicity to the home
|Lower shelf space (h)||33cm|
|Upper shelf space (h)||23cm|
|Shelf space (w)||90cm|
For more detailed measurements, please see the Specifications below.
Materials & Information
|Frame||Black powder coated aluminium|
|Shelves||Maple plywood with birch veneer and trasnparent lacquer|
|Panels||Powder coated aluminium|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Designed By Charles & Ray Eames
In a career that spanned over forty years, husband and wife duo Charles and Ray Eames developed countless ground-breaking pieces of furniture. Cementing their names as figureheads of America’s Mid-century Modern movement, the couple produced a prolific range of designs including the Eames Lounge Chair (1956), DSW Chair (1950) and Eames House (1949) all of which are still to this day heralded for their innovative use of new materials.