Crawford Coffee Table
Exclusively available at Heal’s, the solid oak Crawford Coffee Table was designed by British designer Rob Scarlett. A design that deserves to be the centrepiece to your living room, this contemporary round table combines its blonde oak table top with powder-coated steel legs in a nod to recent trends of mixing metallic materials with wood. Its gently chamfered edge is a further nod to modern design.
- Mixes metallic materials with wood
- Skilfully crafted using solid blonde oak
- Accented with powder-coated steel legs
- Make it the centrepiece to your living room
Powder coated steel legs complement Crawford's oak table top.
Materials & Information
Solid oak table top.
Powder-coated steel legs.
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.
Designed By Rob Scarlett
Rob Scarlett burst onto the UK design scene when he was named Young Designer of the Year at the 2003 New Design Britain awards. Since then Rob has gone on to work with some of the furniture industries’ biggest names, continuously producing furniture that is not only beautiful but functional as well. Establishing his own studio, Scarlett Design, in early 2010, his collections for Heal’s include our best-selling Brunel range aimed at "design savvy city dwellers who are short on space and accessibility but big on style.”