Vogue December 1968 by Cecil Beaton Framed Print
by KING & MCGAW
by KING & MCGAW
In Stock normally despatched in 1-3 working days only 9 left.
This candid shot by Cecil Beaton has been picked exclusively from the prestigious archive of British Vogue.
One of the best-known photographers of his day, Cecil Beaton photographed everyone, from film stars and royalty, to war-time Land Girls. This candid shot includes David Hockney, Peter Schlesinger and Maudie James which featured in Vogue. King and McGaw's selection is picked exclusively from the prestigious archive of British Vogue. This print will make a stylish and timeless addition to your home.
Chosen by Heals from the impressive King & Mcgaw range
Complete with solid wood frame
Printed on semi-gloss paper, ideally suited to photographic images
This exclusive Vogue print has been selected from the prestigious archive of British VOGUE ©
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
Frame type: Box
Frame finish: Deep black
Paper material:Printed on semi-gloss paper
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available