Type 75 Floor Lamp Margaret Howell
Type 75 designed in 2004 by British industrial product designer Sir Kenneth Grange, reinterprets the original 1930s Anglepoise design. Its clean lines combine with the perfect balance and range of movement made possible by the unique spring mechanism that defines the brand.
Working with Anglepoise, Howell has chosen a fresh colour pallet for the Type 75 floor lamp.
Perfect reading light, combines high quality fittings with elegant, classic looks.
Adjustable head for directional lighting.
|Max reach (from base to shade)||66cm|
Materials & Information
|Base||Cast iron with aluminium cover|
|Finish||Matt paint or brushed aluminium|
|Bulb type||E27 (bulb included) either 15W CFL or 10W LED|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.