Tavli Dining Table
by De La Espada
by De La Espada
Pay in 12 instalments of £360.42 with interest free credit.
Or spread the cost over 36 months at 9.9% APR
This striking dining table boasts decorative joinery that evokes images of its namesake – the backgammon Tavli board.
Designed by Matthew Hilton for De La Espada, the 408 Tavli Dining Table boasts a statement table top crafted from contrasting woods. Reimagining the decorative wood detailing of the backgammon Tavli board, each of the table’s planks are shaped with an undulating edge to create a repeating geometric pattern. The table is finished with contemporary tapered legs.
Inspired by the stripes of a backgammon board
- Features decorative wood detailing
- Completed with tapered wooden legs
Read more Read less
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available
Designed By Matthew Hilton
One of Britain’s most highly respected furniture designers, Matthew Hilton creates pieces with an elegant simplicity that belies their complex engineering, each rigorously functional, exquisitely detailed, and built to last. Find the Balzac chair and other standout creations in our collection.