Stone Pestle & Mortar
by Tom Dixon
by Tom Dixon
Out of stockSorry, this item is not currently available to order
Crafted from Morwad marble this pestle & mortar is weighted with an inner cast iron core.
Hours of grinding in Tom Dixons own London restaurant resulted in this weighty block of white Morwad marble and brass to smash pummel and grind spices and herbs. An exaggerated rounded lip allows you a firm grip as you work. The Pestle and Mortar comes in a solid mango wood box.
Tough yet tactile, robust with a unique veined design.
This modern pestle is carved from semi-precious Morwad marble.
Features a smoothly moulded brass mortar.
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
Mortar material: Morwad white marble.
Pestle material: cast brass with weighted with an inner cast iron core.
Box material: solid mango.
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available