Sleek 1950s redesign
Carved from ash, a classically shaped seat
Easily stacked one on top of another ideal for those looking to maximise their space
Materials & Information
Seat Material: Solid Ash
Leg Material: Solid Ash
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Designed Lucian Ercolani
Born 1888 in Italy, Lucian Ercolani moved to London with his family in the 1890s before studying design and furniture making. Having worked within the design teams for what would later become Parker Knoll and G-Plan, in 1920 Ercolani founded Ercol and began producing the company's characteristic blend of contemporary design and traditional British craft.