Series 7 Chair Coloured Ash Chrome Legs
by Fritz Hansen
by Fritz Hansen
Designed by Arne Jacobsen, reproduced by Fritz Hansen.
Iconic design, created by the experimentation of pressure moulding and laminating furniture.
A pinched, cutaway waistline on the lower back provides a graceful silhouette.
Beautiful curved and graceful silhouette with pinched cutaway waistline.
Curvature of back creates a comfortable sit for the user.
Materials & Information
Pressure moulded wooden frame available in a variety of coloured lacquered ash and veneer finishes.
Chromed tubular steel legs and feet enable seat to be stacked
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available
Designed By Arne Jacobson
A true visionary, Arne Jacobsen (1902-1971) is one of the best known designers of the twentieth century. Considered a pioneer working at the pinnacle of modern Danish design, his work continues to be heralded by museums and collectors the world over.