Pacha Lounge Chair with Armrests
Pay in 12 instalments of £291.58 with interest free credit.
Legendary French designer Pierre Paulin originally designed the Pacha Lounge Chair in 1975. Paulin designed the range in harmony with the changing design style of its period, replacing the austerity of post-war design with a new, vigorous approach. Paulin managed to give a real elegance to the rounded forms of the Pacha by finding the perfect proportions, raising it lightly on its base and tracing in the foam and upholstery with stitching lines inclined inwards.
Through pieces like the Pacha Lounge Chair and Ottoman, Pierre Paulin pioneered low-level living; a modern way of living and sitting on the floor, by getting rid of chair legs. Looking at contemporary today as when it first was designed, the Pacha Lounge Chair is an honest, functional piece that brings life and character to any interior setting.
Curved edges and soft cushioning create an inviting, yet contemporary appearance.
Neat upholstery ensures as little interference in the form or folds of your chosen fabric.
Sits on a returning swivel base, available in Gold or Black.
Materials & Information
|Fabric||Upholstered in Karakorum 001, by Dedar|
|Composition||42% Wool, 33% Viscose, 24% Cotton, 1% Nylon|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.