Oki-Nami Tall Bar Stool
A design reflecting craftsmanship, proportion and attention to detail found in Japanese creative industries, a stool for comfort
Originally designed for the Oki-Nami restaurant in Brighton, this modern stool mixes the attention to detail found within Japanese furniture craft with the heritage of modern European design. Made from a choice of light oak or rich walnut, the angled profile, matchstick legs and soft leather seat provide a serene sit that’s perfect for both the breakfast and cocktail bar.
Read more Read less
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available