Multi-Lite Pendant Light Brass Frame Small
Encompassing the ‘golden era’ of Danish design, the small, brass Multi-Lite Pendant Light is sure to become a focal point.
Louis Weisdorf first designed the small, brass Multi-Lite Pendant Light in 1972, marking a step away from his typical signature of using multiple repeating elements and reflecting his passion for diversity. The light is made up of two cylindrical shapes encompassed by a brass ring, surrounded by two quarter-spherical shades. The shades are adjustable so you can customise the Multi-Lite Pendant Light to suit your space.
- Casts beautiful shadows onto surrounding walls
- The individually rotating shades create multiple combinations
- Features elegant brass details, typical of mid-century design
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
Material: Powder coated metal.
Shade finish (brass ring): White, black, brass and midnight blue.
Ceiling Rose: Brass
Bulb type: LED.
Bulb fitting: E27.
Bulb not included.
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available