Morten Bedside Table
Exclusive design by John Jenkins for Heal's
Oak veneer drawers and frame with white wash finish
Scandi design from Heal's, best complimented when alongside other pieces from the Morten Range.
Soft close mechanism on drawers
Raised lip allows the top to be used as extra storage
The frame and drawers are made from a wood veneer which displays the beauty of the natural wood grain while maintaining stability. Because veneer is made using thin layers of wood, it is much less likely to warp or crack over time unlike solid wood. The end result is a stable and durable surface with a beautifully natural finish.
Heal's quality craftsmanship since 1810
Tapered solid oak legs in white wash matt lacquer finish
Soft close mechanism drawers and elliptical handles
Materials & Information
Frame and drawers: Oak veneer
Legs: Solid oak
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available
Designed By John Jenkins
Starting as a design student at the Royal College of Art in London in the mid-1970's John has always had a close connection with Heal's. Having been invited to design products for Heal's in the mid 90's, John then went onto be a furniture buyer for the company. Since then he has designed for Heal's ReDiscovers and has now gone on to design the new Scandi range - Morten.
Morten draws inspiration from the laid-back style synonymous with Scandinavian design. Whilst minimal in its appearance, the finer details make this range both comfortable and stylish. From the raised lip detailing, designed to frame items displayed on top, to the soft closing drawers and detailed elliptical handles, Morten combines form and function beautifully.
• The raised edging of the cabinetry acts both as a beautiful design feature and a practical addition that will keep your items from falling off the side.
• Made from solid oak and oak veneer with a whitewash finish.
• Morten’s timeless design means it won’t date, ensuring it remains stylish for years to come.
• Each and every piece is embossed with the renowned Heal’s stamp.
Behind the design: The Morten Range
“Practical, Elegant, Timeless” – these are the words John Jenkins uses to describe his range.