- Moulded from ultra-strong polypropylene, the succession of unbroken curves has no awkward joins or screws.
- Made from a recycled material, with mineral filler and soft-touch treatment.
- Available in a variety of colours, from vibrant mustard to minimal white.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use, easily stackable.
The silhouette of the chair combines three iconic chair designs by prolific designers.
The chair comes in a variety of complementary colours moulded in ultra-strong polypropylene.
Tapered legs create small footprint as well as being easily stackable.
|Arm Height (Lowest)
|Arm Height (Highest)
Materials & Information
|Recycled Thermoplastic Technopolymer, with Mineral Filler and Soft-Touch Treatment
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
By Philippe Starck
A true one-off, Philippe Starck is one of most influential designers of modern times. From transparent furniture to sculptural lemon squeezers, his designs have changed the way we live with their stylised, organic look often constructed using unusual and innovative combinations of materials.