Designed by Beatrice Larkin exclusively for Heal's, the Mark rug is a beautiful contemporary piece with a subtle yet striking geometric pattern. Hand-knotted from pure wool, the rug has a rich cream colour with textured accents and a subtle black border. Ideal for minimalist design schemes, the rectangular Mark rug comes in two sizes to perfectly suit your living room, bedroom or home office space.
The Mark rug is GoodWeave certified. The GoodWeave label is the best assurance products are made without child, forced or bonded labour, and it also means your purchase supports programmes that educate children and improve working conditions for adults in producer communities.
Hand-knotted from pure wool, which is super-soft to the touch
Monochrome design with black textured accents
Available exclusively at Heal's, with a choice of two sizes
Materials & Information
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Designed By Beatrice Larkin
After graduating from the Royal College of Art in 2013, Beatrice established her label with the desire to create design-led textiles for the home. A diverse mix of detailed CAD drawings, freehand sketches and manipulated weave structures all come together to generate her patterns. There is a softened geometry in these textiles that derives from an organic approach to clean modernist design.