Mae Rug Cream
A beautifully crafted Heal’s exclusive, this Mae Rug in ivory is defined by its sophisticated sentiment and aesthetic demure. Woven using felted New Zealand wool, a viscose blend that helps reduce shedding, and a mix of soft cotton, this rug was made to feel as comfortable as it looks. The textured design, available in 3 different sizes, is subtle without being too simplistic. Layer over a wooden or tiled floor for a high-end contemporary look.
The Mae Rug is GoodWeave certified. The GoodWeave label is the best assurance products are made without child, forced or bonded labour, and it also means your purchase supports programmes that educate children and improve working conditions for adults in producer communities.
- A textured, sophisticated rug in grey colour
- Made using felted New Zealand wool, a viscose blend, and cotton
- Exclusively woven for Heal’s
Materials & Information
New Zealand wool, viscose & cotton blend
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.